We help you stay one step ahead of regulatory and
legislative developments impacting your interests in Delaware.
The Willis Group knows how to navigate the halls of Delaware State government successfully. Having been a state legislator himself, our Chief Strategist Lincoln D. Willis has broad and extensive insight and experience in developing bipartisan lobbying strategies. We’ve painstakingly nurtured great relationships with elected officials on both sides of the political aisle, as well as legislative staff members, agency officials, department officials, and regulators. We effectively leverage those relationships on your behalf, as well as ensure that you are armed with the latest information regarding proposed government initiatives and other anticipated developments in the Delaware State House.
Developing and maintaining productive relationships with government requires:
- Regulatory Research and Analysis
- Government Interplay Strategy Development
- Legislation Design and Planning
- Outreach to Legislative Committees and Government Officials
- Representation in Government Forums and Proceedings
- Monitoring of Legislative and Regulatory Activity